Fair Processing Notice for Clients
At Macildowie Associates Ltd, our parent and subsidiary companies, we respect your personal data.
This Fair Processing Notice explains how, as one of our clients, we will use your personal data.
Our contact details
We have offices in Nottingham and Leicester.
3 Merus Court
Meridian Business Park
Our Data Protection Consultant is Kristy Gouldsmith, and the email address to contact her is
What personal data do we collect about you? How will we use that personal data?
At Macildowie, we value all of our clients, and we take your data privacy very seriously. When you are our client contact, we will collect and process your personal data to further our relationship with you. We start by collecting your name, address, phone, and email. These may be business or private, or both.
We also like to learn more about you to understand better how we can work together. To further this aim, we may view your LinkedIn and Twitter profiles.
We enter that data into our systems to avoid stacks of business cards on our desks.
When we welcome you to one of our premises in person, please look at the separate Fair Processing Notice aimed at our Visitors, as we may treat your data slightly differently.
Do we use any automated decision-making?
We do not use any automated decision-making.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your data with the following:
- Our software providers (e.g. our CRM provider or external assessment software);
- Our professional advisors (e.g. legal advisors, accountants);
- Government or regulatory bodies;
- Candidates (as we assist you in finding the right candidate);
- Clients with your permission (e.g. as we obtain references for our candidates).
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will hold your data for as long as you remain a contact for our mutual or future business, plus three years. Please let us know if you are no longer the most appropriate contact.
Your rights as a data subject
The GDPR gives you rights as a data subject. You have:
- The right to request from us access to your personal data;
- The right to request from us the rectification of your personal data;
- The right to request from us the erasure of your personal data;
- The right to request from us restriction of processing your personal data;
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- The right of data portability;
- If we are processing your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To do so, please get in touch with
- You have the right to complain to the ICO if you feel that we have been unable to resolve your query.
You can find more information on your rights in Chapter 3 of the General Data Protection Regulation.